This BfA Engineering guide is made for those who are interested in the profession of engineer and who see its advantages over others. It’s necessary to pay attention at most significant and considerable changes which make the profession easier from one side and more adventurous from another one. Let’s see at this most embracing and full WoW BfA Engineering guide!
Patch 8.1 Changes
- no one engineering for all but divided by factions. So, choose hai or hai;
- lower skill levels for each tier. The system is like that: Outland, Cataclysm, Pandaria and Northrend – 75 max, Draenor, Legion – 100 max, BFA – 150 max, classic professions – 300 max;
- BfA Engineering recipes are made of 2 new materials, those recipes are of 100+ level mainly;
- check a new weapon with special ammunition and scopes – hai.
To learn Engineering in BfA is extremely easy. For that, you just need to find a trainer that corresponds to your faction. If you have no idea where to look for the trainer simply ask the city guard – he always shows the direction. What city?
Alliance players go to Dazar’alor and ask for Shuga Blastcaps. When you plan for Horde be attentive in Boralus as there the trainer named Layla Evenkeel is waiting. What you will get from this course is basic knowledge of recipes and skills. After that, you will explore the best way to level Engineering BfA.
As usual, all recipes have their ranks. From our Engineering guide BfA you will learn how to get the recipes of Rank 1, what to do to gain Rank 2 and most important – Rank 3.
There are 3 simple points about perks.
- use a chance to create Engineering helm BfA as they are tools which help to increase the level for 20 points. The helm must be of high level, up to 415;
- get max from hai as this belt gives on-use effect to you belt attachments;
- use Engineering skills to craft follower gear.
BfA Engineering leveling guide is the most wanted topic for all those who wish to upgrade the character and definitely master as many skills as possible. Write down the steps you must take.
Leveling Engineering BfA starts at a very first level when you craft the cheapest which are bombs – hai, hai or hai. Check their value below where we will tell you what effect each of them gives. Craft these bombs up till level 25. After that learn hai, hai of higher level and craft them till 50. The next step is to 2 more new recipes which will allow you getting level 85.
Here you should start with hai that rewards you with Rank 3 recipe. After you start using belt attachments you easily jump from level 122 up till 125.
BfA Engineering goggles matters! They are a part of Azerite gear and reveal some important Azerite traits. Each time when you craft googles you upgrade the character skills for 20. The traits are:
We’ve pointed that WoW Engineering guide includes precious material as new important recipes are made of them. Look up for these materials in dungeons.
- hai: the source of it is any boss in dungeons when you play the Heroic or Mythic mode. With help of this material you can craft professional gear of 385 ilvl
- hai: the only one source is boss in raid called Battle for Dazar’alor. This material is perfect for crafting epic gear of 400 and 415 ilvl.
One of the ways of making money with Engineering BfA is to work with belt attachments. Those are devices of permanent action that brings on-use effect to the belt. They are 3 only.
- hai – gives a special absorb shield that works for 10 sec
- hai – fear the target with melee damage for 5 sec
- hai – this attachment allow knockback the enemy.
Three bombs we wrote about in perks passage. Here is the explanation why you need each of them.
|h||provide for poison damage in area it creates, lasts for 15 sec, explodes every 3 sec, with 1 min cooldown|
|hai||fire damage within 5 yards to all enemies, 1 min Cooldown|
|hai||throws 5 mechanical sheep when explodes. Then each ship makes the enemies polymorphed for 20 sec when makes a contact|
BfA Engineering mount is called hai. The recipe for getting it includes a long list of ingredients. Find Mogul Razdunk in dungeon Motherdoii as he is the one who knows the recipe.
The list of devices is short. They all have the same requirements in skills for ranking except Rank 3. So, to get Rank 1 you need 25 skill level, Rank 2 – 50. Rank 3 varies.
|hai||transmog device, portable|
|hai||transmog, device for hunters|
|hai||adds more speed for 10% every 10 sec to your mount|
|hai||12 hours of higher immune|
|hai||helps to cross the water in the boat for 25 sec|