If you’ve just become a part of World of Warcraft we must introduce Brawler’s Guild to you in a couple of words. WoW Brawler’s Guild is a corporation that manages gladiator kind of combats. Who can play there/ Every hero who is willing to be a participant of the encounter in order to get some rewards? We must say the rewards are worth those efforts. Once you enter the Brawler’s Guild, being from Alliance or Horde, you can upgrade your rank with every new combat.
Brawler’s Guild 8.1.5
In the new patch 8.1.5 Brawler’s Guild BfA announced 2 sets of rewards – mounts and armor plus Rank 8 for the hero. These sets are different for players from each faction. What is really special about this guild is that every battle is only faced to face between the hero and the boss. Not to forget, the bosses here are never easy to overcome but those rewards are too much attractive to lose a chance and get the higher rank. Choose WoW Brawler’s guild boost for getting the best BfA rewards.
How to get the Bruce mount – Murder Mystery Questline
Brawler’s Guild Battle for Azeroth represents only one mount for now. This is our old fellow crocodile named Bruce who appears from time to time starting with being a first impressive boss in Mists of Pandaria and then much stronger rank-5 boss in recent expansions.
There are several steps to make while looking for the murder. Who is under suspicion?
- First suspect: Lord Winifred. Meet him in a fight A Favor for Your Old Chum Winifred and then Challenge Card: Lord Sylysthrel.
- Second suspect: Shadowmaster O’Flannerty. Win over him in Soul Splinters and Super Soul Splinters.
- Third suspect: Grant Lazarby. He will demand from you reaching rank 6. Then you are free to enter the VIP field.
- The Brawlpub Trial. It’s time to call for justice over those 3 suspects.
- The Killer Revealed. Defeat ethereal with his void attacks.
- Final reward: Bruce the Mount.
Quartermaster Rewards: TYLARR GRONNDEN, CLOCK’EM
The list of Brawler’s Guild rewards is starting now. The Quartermaster rewards include battle pets:
Both, Brawler’s Guild Horde and alliance also receive a Tabard for each with the price of 3000 gold plus transmog ensemble – Ensemble: Brawler’s Garb.
Brawler’s Guild Achievements
The main 8.5.1 Brawler’s Guild achievements include such items:
- hai. To get it you need to defeat 10 bosses.
- hai. Win over a new kind of bosses in a guild called rumbles. Win over them all.
- hai. Gives you 20 000 coins which are the new currency after you win over random brawls there.
- hai demand from you to gain Vested Interest in the amount of 10 stacks.
Brawler’s Guild Transmog Armor
Since Bruce has a different appearance for both factions it’s time to discover what kind of armor we will get for each. In dressing room you will get:
- Brawler’s Headgear
- Harness for chess
- Bracer Chains for wrist
- Heavily Belt
WoW brawler’s guild boost
Definitely, some parts of questline may look a bit difficult though still incredibly exciting. Are you looking for help? No hesitating then. Get it from a service 5000 players already trust. By boosting the Brawler’s Guild you will get a quick way to gain all those achievements and pass through each step smoothly. The package includes items:
- Brawler’s Guild invite.
- You are not the contents of your wallet achievement.
- Educated Guesser achievement.
- Rumble Club Achievement.
- I am Thrall’s complete lack of surprise achievement.
You will be suggested using a special program Huskycarry. It’s a part of the service that includes PvE and Raids, Artifact, Gear Service, Arena and other services. You will also be aware of the latest news and the main, how to get through all the difficulties much easier and faster.