Table of contents of this page
Azeroth is suffering a lot after all those battles, pain and lies both factions have made on its land. New WoW patch 8.1.5 is here revealing 2 races, announced earlier with patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance.
- Patch 8.1.5 Class Changes & Highlights
Meet Kul Tiran people and Zandalari Trolls, both with own sets of arms, weapons, mounts, professions. The table of 8.1.5 patch notes includes class changes for:
- Death Knight: Blood and Unholy;
- Druid: Balance, Feral, Restoration;
- Frost Mage;
- Priest: Discipline and Holy, Discipline, Shadow, Holy;
- Rogue: Subtlety, Outlaw;
- Shaman: Elemental, Enhancement, Restoration;
- Warlock: Affliction and Destruction;
- Warrior: Protection;
- Hunter: Beast Mastery, Marksmanship, Survival;
- Monk: Mistweaver, Windwalker.
- Check the changes in 8.1.5 Highlights
- Build 28938
- Build 29141
- Build 29220
- Build 29281
- Build 29352
- Unlock Kul Tiran Humans & Zandalari Trolls
- Druid (forms are bear, cat, travel, aquatic, flying, moonkin, incarnation)
Kul Tiran people know everything about exploring the world through the sea and are perfect as shipwrights. It means their racials will be all based on these skills which are extremely helpful in battles against Sylvana.
Zandalari Trolls worship Loa and keeps the connection with ancient dinosaurs. They are 2 sources of their racials which also made an impact on Druid forms you will gain.
Embrace the Loa: Pray to a Loa and gain their favor.
City of Gold: Loot additional coin from monsters.
Regeneratin’: Concentrate to heal quickly over a short time.
Pterrordax Swoop: Can whistle up a Pterrordax to glide you to the ground.
- Crucible of Storms Raid news
Crucible of Storms Raid is a new BfA patch update in patch 8.1.5 that will be available right after the release and the Battle for Dazar’alor is complete by most players.
This riad is located in Shrine of Storm but to start the battle you will have to learn some secrets that Stormsong keeps. Crucible of Storms is considered to be a bridgeable raid, a little easier than the previous one but giving new skills and cloth for the next one – Rize of Azshara that will be available right after patch 8.2 will start.
Get ready for encounters with 2 bosses here.
The Restless Cabal keeps relics of ancient force. He is a servant of N’zoth, the Old God.
Uu’nat, the Harbinger of the Void. He served to Queen Azshara in old times and now he is there with the army of followers.
- New Rooms and zones updates
Blizzard has promised to update graphics of some zones. Here the new WoW 8.1.5 patch notes of them:
- Arathi Basin + Warsong Gulch have already been represented to the players fully upgraded;
- Portal rooms in Ogrimmar: Dalaran in Crystalsong Forest, Portal of Honeydew village in Pandaria, Portal of Zuldazar in Zandalar, Portal to Azsuna, portals to Ashran, Outland and Silvermoon.
- Portal rooms in Stormind are in Mage Tower. That’s the spot from where you will reach portals in Ashran, Azsuna, Boralus and 4 others;
- Dungeons of Warlords of Draenor within Timewalking affair. It includes 6 dungeons with 2 mounts as a reward.
- New pets and mounts updates
The first mount known in BfA 8.1.5 is Bruce. You get it as a reward in Brawler’s Guild. You will be curious to know that in the very beginning Bruce was a boss in Mists of Pandaria, the version of Brawler’s Guild, with the main ability Chomp Chomp Chomp. Later you met him as a boss of 5th rank. Now the is a mount of 2 different versions for Alliance faction and Horde. If you wish to get this mount you need to reach the highest rank with the hero.
The list of pets is much more impressive:
Darkmoon Faire pets: Horse Balloon, Murloc Balloon, Wolf Balloon.
Children’s week campaign pets: Mr.Crabs, Beakbert, Froglet, Scaley.
Pets of Pandaria Raiding with Leashes VI pets: Stoneclaw, Wayward Spirit, Comet, Baoh-Xi, Azure Windseeker, Spirit of the Spring, Kor’thik Swarmling, Amberglow Stinger, Spawn of Garalon, Living Amber, Happiness, Ravenous Prindeling.
- New achievements of the patch
8.1.5 patch notes WoW introduce new achievements in Battle for Azeroth. Where to find them? Here is the list of events to play:
- Feats of Strength: Allied races: Kul Tiran (Hidden Character Achievement) and Allied Races: Zandalari Troll (Hidden Character Achievement) to unlock the races
- Reputation: Allied Races: Kul Tiran and Allied Races: Zandalari Troll – to unlock each and welcome in the corresponding faction
- Midsummer: Extinguishing Kul Tiras for bonfire’s of Alliance, Extinguishing Zandalar for bonfire’s of Horde, Flame Warden of Kul Tiras with honor the flame, Flame keeper of Zanadalar with honor flame of Broken Isles
- Brawler’s Guild will give 16 achievements including reward title, Brawler’s Pass and a brawl itself
Raiding with Leashes VI: Pets of Pandaria: Happiness pet is a reward