Table of contents of this page
We’ve been knowing about upcoming allied race – Kul Tiran Humans – for some time already. But only now the time has come to unlock this race and learn everything about it. Let’s see: Blizzard led us to this moment very naturally and smoothly. Kul Tiras island is a native place of Jaina. So, why now?
- How to unlock Kul Tiran humans
After Battle for Dazar’alor is done completely you understand the reason: Jaina was one of the bosses and she showed her ice powerfully. She claimed her need for help from Kul Tiran people who are known as perfect marines. So, now a new chapter is beginning and we are seeking the whole information of Kul Tiran Humans patch 8.1.5 in terms of unlocking and what to expect.
Let’s start with the most significant fact – Kul Tiran Humans release date is announced for March 12th, any day now. In this patch to unlock new race fully complete Allied Races: Kul Tiran Unlock boost. Get Exalted reputation at Proudmoore Admiralty.
- Unlock Requirements
Kul Tiran Humans patch 8.1.5 keep deep love to the sea and skills making war at the ships. Despite they are known as a peaceful race they know how to protect themselves. Jaina and the whole Alliance can’t survive without their help. You should complete Allied Races: Kul Tiran Unlock Requirements to obtain all benefits from playing for such race. They are three questlines there.
- Proudmoore Admiralty Reputation
Proudmoore Admiralty gives Kul Tiran BfA an Exalted reputation to use for every World Quest if it’s under the power of admiralty. Sign up a contract with Admiralty. You will find the Quartermaster of Admiralty there in Tiragarde Sound.
Call up for Provisioner Fray. He has something for Jewelcrafters, Alchemists, Enchanters, Leatherworkers, Engineering: it’s 2 mounts and 2 toys plus recipes of rank 3 for professions you are assigned for. You will find the whole table of item accessible for each kind of reputation.
Exalted reputation provides you for items of 120 and 350 lvl:
This scenario demands to complete the campaigns in Drustvar, Tiragard Sound and Stormsong Valley. After that complete the Pride of Kul Tiras and finally a Nation United campaign.
Tides of Vengeance war campaign
You need to complete this war questline to grab the whole package of achievements. It’s available after Battle for Dazar’alor is open.
- Zandalari Troll Racial Abilities
If you follow the news you know already pretty well about the new allied race of trolls whose native land is Zandalar island. Finally, we have a chance to unlock this race and get all the advantages from it. What kind of characteristics trolls pose?
Learn the main Zandalari Trolls racials now:
- hai: the benefits you get depend on the kind of Loa you worship.
- hai: increase healing abilities of the target by 525.
- hai: empower shadow damage for 87% and heal 100% of damage done.
- hai: gives plus 5% to your speed.
- hai: special damage ability that gives enemy 260% damage for 6 sec with stacking effect up to 3.
- hai: damage taken allows you getting Health 393 and Armor 66.
- hai: plus 4% to Critical Strike.
- hai: 2% to gold dropping from mobs.
- hai: decreases speed of falling for 2 min and gives 15 min cooldown.
- hai: gives 100% of max health for 6 sec, cooldown for 1,5 min.
All Zandalari Trolls BfA start playing with 120 level which allows completing all the quests without problems and paying additional money for boosting the hero.
Zandalari Trolls classes available in patch 8.1.5:
- Druid with forms that remind dinosaurs
- Paladin uses a mount that is Zandalari Direhorn – a kind of racial mount of trolls race
- Shaman uses totems in special Zandalari style – gold and fanciful
- Unlock Requirements advises
To get a hero from new race you must complete questline Allied races: Zandalari Trolls Unlock Requirements. This Zandalari Trolls unlock campaign includes:
Getting Exalted reputation with Zandalari Empire. This script works exactly like the contract for WoW Kul Tiran Humans. Contract is created by players with inscriptions. Once you sign it and complete its effect remains until the next contract you sign with another faction.
Do you need that? Doubtedly. To start with find the Quartermaster Natal’hakata and get the rewards after the campaign is finished. He has items for Jewelcrafters, Enchanters, Alchemists and Engineering. They are 3 mounts, a toy and recipes for rank 3. Exalted reputation provides you with getting items of 120 and 350 lvl: