Table of contents of this page
Blizzard does not stop with all those news about Battle for Azeroth expansion. We’ve just completed our acquaintance with the previous patch 8.1.0 but here is another one – WoW patch 8.2 – with some significant and absolutely amazing features. There are some updates and changes in addition to the latest patch and some new spots on the map which deserve our exclusive attention. Let’s begin from the main at once!
- Describing new zones
Experience new zones on the fields of BfA! The main wow BfA 8.2 patch notes are like this.
- Nazjatar fight overview
⭐ Nazjatar is a new zone which is open after we’ve discovered Dazar’alor dungeon. When you step Nazjatar, and it does not matter if you play for Horde or the Alliance, you will be amazed by the beautiful land around you. It looks like a real paradise on the suffering land of the whole Azeroth. Meet quests – Queen Azshara in the encounter and get help from new friends like Makrura, Sea Giants and Geblins. Hopet hat’s all? Absolutely not. You will not have a chance to upgrade your craft of war without new foes starting with the jellyfish. WoW 8.2 BfA gives you this chance again and again. When you complete the battle you will gain such rewards like new mounts.
- Mechagon guide
⭐ Mechagon is another new zone in WoW BfA patch 8.2, this time located in Tiragard Sound. It’s a beautiful green land of gnomes, Mechagnomes, who know everything about enginery and have a very developed society with typical rules of life. “Then more you have the more you gain.” Once you take a look at those gnomes you will make sure about it immediately: each wears cool glasses and have rock’n’roll style hair! They are definitely one of the most amusing personages in the whole game. You will Mechagon Arena here which is available in PvP mode.
⭐ Mechagon Megadungeon is somewhere under Mechagon and has impressive sizes. You’ve never seen anything like that in Azeroth before.
- Island expeditions guide
⭐ Rise of Azshara release will not be full without one of our favorite missions ever – island expeditions. They are two: Crestfall which is not new at all as we know it from Warcraft 2. As soon as you step on this land you will recognize the touch of Kul Tiran people. Snowblossom is an island of Pandaren with fantastic beauty and so many rewards to find.
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace raid
Azshara’s Eternal Palace raid is located in Nazjatar zone. And since this is the first underwater zone in Battle for Azeroth patch 8.2 you will meet bosses right there. In total, be ready for battles with 8 bosses. One of them is an underwater boss called Naga Hatchery and the final is Queen Azshara. It’s a pretty mysterious raid for now as not so much information has been revealed so far: nothing about bosses and their mechanics and abilities, nothing about loot from there. But let’s keep waiting for a little.
- BfA Dungeon overview: Megadungeon concept
Mechagon Megadungeon deserves a special note. It’s of Uldir raid level with 8 bosses, yes, again, each with its own mechanics. It’s worth to be mentioned that Megadungeon is available in Mythic mode only. Can you guess what kind of loot you will get from there so far?
- Heroic Warfronts
8.2 patch notes will not be full without mentioning Heroic Warfronts. This time you get an opportunity to find 9 new friends, with their help, play Warfronts on the more difficult level and thus get the best rewards and epic items made for this patch. This all you gain while playing in the new zones Nazjatar and Mechagon.
- Conclusion: BfA 8.1 and patch 8.2 changes
So, what we will get in patch 8.2 in comparison to BfA patch 8.1? To make the list of Rise of Azshara updates short, let’s point at these features.
- New Allied Races opened – Zandalari Trolls with new features (City of Gold, Pterrordax Swoop, Embrace the Loa and Regenerating as a healing ability) and mounts like Bear, Travel, Aquatic, Moonkin, and Cat. Now you can choose Paladin class playing for Trolls. Kul Tiran people in their turn can be played as Druids and Shamans, they have the huge diversity of body types, from skinny up to huge bodies, which is quite interesting to play with.
- Meet the new storylines with impressive graphics. The main heroes are still Jaina, Anduin, Magni plus Sylvanas and Saurfang.
- New models of goblins and worgens have lost their ability to jump on huge distance but have got some new impressive abilities.
- New Heritage Armor for Gnomes who have got a few cyborgs to look and Taurens which now look like leaders of ancient tribes.
- New mounts – flying like Bee and Golden parrot, both available for new allied races.